Hey there, fellow pain sufferers! Are you tired of using over-the-counter pain medications that don’t seem to do much? Or maybe you’re looking for a more natural way to relieve your pain? Well, have you ever considered trying a cannabis pain cream?
Cannabis pain creams are a topical form of cannabis that can be applied directly to the skin to help relieve pain and inflammation. And the best part? You don’t have to worry about getting high or feeling any psychoactive effects!
So, let’s get down to business. How do you make a cannabis pain cream?
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 oz of cannabis flower (or more, depending on your desired potency)
- 1 oz of beeswax
- Essential oils (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 240°F.
- Grind up your cannabis flower and spread it out on a baking sheet.
- Bake the cannabis flower in the oven for 30-40 minutes to decarboxylate it (which activates the THC and CBD).
- In a double boiler, melt the coconut oil and beeswax together.
- Once the coconut oil and beeswax have melted, add the decarboxylated cannabis flower to the mixture.
- Simmer the mixture for 30-60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and strain it through cheesecloth to remove any plant material.
- If desired, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for fragrance.
And voila! You’ve made your very own cannabis pain cream. It’s important to note that the potency of your cream will depend on the amount of cannabis flower you use, so adjust accordingly.
Now, let’s talk about how to use your cannabis pain cream. Simply apply a small amount of cream to the affected area and massage it in. You should start to feel the effects within 30-60 minutes.
It’s also important to remember that everyone’s body is different, so the effectiveness of your cannabis pain cream may vary. And as with any new treatment, it’s always a good idea to talk to your healthcare provider before using a cannabis pain cream.
So, there you have it! A simple and natural way to help relieve your pain and inflammation. Give it a try and let us know how it works for you!